Join the team here @ Stack Digital!
Junior SEO Account Manager:
We are looking to grow our SEO team further with the addition of an enthusiastic Junior SEO Account Manager.
This role requires a self -motivated graduate with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and a knowledge / interest in all things SEO:
This role will involve:
- Working closely with Chris, our SEO Director, on campaign strategy and management of activity. This activity includes all Technical and On-Page SEO elements, Content Marketing and Outreach including Link Building and Online PR/Press Release Creation.
- Developing your knowledge of search engine optimisation techniques and implementing them for our clients.
- Working closely with our clients either by phone or using Zoom / Skype / Microsoft Teams / F2F – with social distancing.
- Conducting regular client updates using project management tools like Trello.
- Running a range of reports from SEM Rush ref: Website Traffic Data, Keyword Positions, Conversion Data, Technical Website Audits, Backlink Reports, Competitor Analysis etc.
- Developing your knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics and various CMS solutions – WordPress / Magento etc.
- You will make recommendations for on-page and off-page SEO improvements.
- You must be passionate about technology and problem-solving
- You will need to have a background understanding of how SEO works
You will have a degree in (Marketing / IT / Journalism / Statistics or Data Analytics) and be able to answer the questions posed in the person specification.
A competitive salary, 22 days holiday, Huel subscription, best of breed kit (Laptop/iPhone/access to the best software on the market) and a whole lot more.
Simply email us at [email protected]al.co.uk and one of the team will come back to you same day.